We undertake new civil and industrial construction, always adopting new construction techniques and, in particular, innovative technologies which affect both traditional work in reinforced concrete and structures in steel and laminated wood. Civil construction (residential, managerial, commercial, artisan) represent an important operational responsibility for Fin Consorzio.
We devote special attention to the study and evaluation of the type of intervention to be performed, interacting in the processing phases and constantly monitoring construction site progress. We complete our work according to the expectations of the Construction Management Department and/or the Client tin order o optimize our operations, while limiting the general costs of the whole project.
The work related to the “Construction and Infrastructures” sector carried out by Fin Consorzio concern both the public and private sectors, and include:
- Seismic adjustment and completion of 158 public housing units, Ponticelli – Via De Meis (Naples) sector;
- Restoration, conservative redevelopment and adaptation of installations in the former Franciscan convent of Trecastagni (CT) for usage as a municipal museum;
- Completion of the Municipal Sports Centre in the Municipality of Santa Maria Licodia (CT);
- Construction of a multi-storey car park (Lot B) at the University of Catania; and Restoration of the façades of Villa Bisignano in the Municipality of Naples;
- Construction of buildings in the Pianura district – Via Cannavino, in the Municipality of Naples;
- Adjustment and completion of the municipal sports complex V lotto, in the Municipality of Vitulazio (NA);
- Work to consolidate the hill of the Monte Pò district (Catania); and Building the methane network in the western district of the city of Catania;
- Building the methane network in the North-East district of the city of Catania; and Librino urban park in the city of Catania;
- Urban and environmental requalification of the Dusmet village of the city of Catania; and Building the urban sewers of the S.Giorgio Alto district – 1 ° excerpt;
- Building the sewer network in the city of Venetico (ME);